Bata Dakota Ladies Zip – Wheat
Made with wheat nubuck leather and breathable mesh fabric, these Bata Industrial zip sided lace-up work boots are designed specifically to fit the ladies foot with maximum comfort, support and durability in mind. Featuring a rubber outsole that is heat resistant to 300°C and D3O® impact protection for increased shock absorbing heel cushioning, the Dakota is built for comfort and made to work.
- Padded Collar & Tongue Added foam around the ankle & shin area to provide better support, stability and comfort.
- Wheat Nubuck Leather Upper Made from high quality, long lasting nubuck leather.
- Steel Toe Cap Capable of resisting a drop force of 200 joules to offer premium protection for your toes.
- YKK Zipper High quality zipper provides a quick release and ease of access.
- D3O® Impact Protection Comfort & impact absorption to help soften the weight of working on your feet all day.
- Nomex Stitching Sewing thread that is made from heat and fire retardant meta-aramid fiber.
- Toe Scuff Protection Added toe scuff and abrasion protection to prolong the life of the boot.
- Slip & Oil Resistant Designed to meet the slip & oil resistance for standard AS/NZS 2210.3
- Heat Resistant Rubber Outsole Durable outsole can withstand extremely high temperatures of up to 300°C
- Life Natural Anti-Odour Lining Plant-based antimicrobial protection that eliminates 99% of odour causing bacteria
- 3M™ Scotchgard™ Protection Added leather protection from oil and water and also makes cleaning easier.