These are excellent boots for heavy construction, landscapers, forestry workers, and if you work in heavy industry or the mining, oil and gas industries.
The soles of the 995 will cope with extreme heat and are cut and slip resistant. They also have a penetration-resistant midsole for extra safety.
- Platinum quality water resistant leather
- Molded TPU toe guard
- Low density polyurethane midsole providing support and cushioning
- Removable luxury PU footbed with arch support and the revolutionary XRD for supreme shock absorption
- Footbed is also anti-bacterial, breathable, and washable
- Kevlar stitching on critical seams
- Thermal regulating bamboo lining
- Non-metallic penetration resistant insole
- Electrical hazard resistant
- Certified to: standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009 - classification 1-ID 2815
- Certified to: standard ASTM F2413-11 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)