CALLINGTON 1-Shot is a non-flammable aircraft approved aerosol insecticide for use inside the aircraft cargo holds prior to departure. This product is used to prevent the spread of vector-borne diseases, such as Dengue Fever, Yellow Fever, Malaria, Chikungunya and Zika. It is also effective against a range of agricultural pests, which present a biosecurity risk.
Callington 1-Shot complies with the World Health Organisation specifications for aircraft insecticides and has the following approvals.
- Boeing D6-7127 and AMS 1450A
- NATO Stock Number: 6840-66-131-2263
- CAGE Code: Z5104 • In compliance with IATA Medical manual & ICAO Annex 9.
- Complies with Ministries of Health & Agriculture, globally
- Callington is an ISO 9001:2015 quality accredited company