Callington Pre-Spray is a non-flammable aircraft approved residual aerosol insecticide for use inside aircraft prior to embarkation of passengers. This product is used to prevent the spread of vectorborne diseases, such as Dengue Fever, Yellow Fever, Malaria, Chikungunya and Zika. It is also effective against a range of agricultural pests, which present a biosecurity risk.
Callington Pre-Spray complies with the World Health Organisation specifications for aircraft insecticides and has the following approvals.
- Boeing D6-7127 and AMS 1450A
- NATO Stock Number: 6840-66-133-0081
- US Military NSN: 6840-01-675-2534
- CAGE Code: Z5104 • In compliance with IATA Medical manual & ICAO Annex 9.
- Complies with Ministries of Health & Agriculture, globally
- Callington is an ISO 9001:2015 quality accredited company