ProFlex 100 Economy Spandex Back Support Brace
The ProFlex 100 Economy Spandex Back Support is designed to remind workers of proper lifting techniques while also enhancing the body’s intra-abdominal pressure, moving the stress away from the spine for back pain relief. Features rubber track webbing to help keep support in position.
ProFlex Back Supports provide lower back support and abdominal support for lifting heavy objects. Tightening the back support belt enhances the body?s intra-abdominal pressure and moves the stress away from the spine. When the back support is on correctly, the worker will have additional support for lifting and is more likely to use proper posture. When not lifting, be sure to loosen the belt.
Great for airport luggage handlers, warehouse/distribution employees, material handling, construction crews, maintenance, assembly/fabrication, landscaping/grounds and jobs that require heavy lifting.
We cannot guarantee that wearing a back brace will prevent workplace injury or be a cure for lower back pain, but when used properly these supports will provide extra lumbar support, promote proper lifting techniques and help you through a work day of bending, twisting, and schlepping. Rest assured, we got your back.
- STRETCHABLE SPANDEX – Economical 280D spandex body
- NON-CONDUCTIVE – Polypropylene stays for long-lasting integrity
- SUSPENDERS – Adjustable, detachable suspenders keep belt in place
- SECURE FIT – Rubber track webbing prevents riding up
- SIZING – Waist size ranges from 25in – 58in / 64cm – 147cm
- CARE – Machine wash cold; air dry