Top Of Descent
Callington Top of Descent is a non-flammable aircraft approved aerosol insecticide for use inside the cabin of aircraft, just as it shifts from cruise phase to descent. This product is used to prevent the spread of vector-borne diseases, such as Dengue Fever, Yellow Fever, Malaria, Chikungunya and Zika. It is also effective against a range of agricultural pests, which present a biosecurity risk.
Callington Top of Descent complies with the World Health Organisation specifications for aircraft insecticides and has the following approvals.
- Boeing D6-7127 and AMS 1450A
- NATO Stock Number: 6840-66-097-6309
- CAGE Code: Z5104 • In compliance with IATA Medical manual & ICAO Annex 9.
- Complies with Ministries of Health & Agriculture, globally
- Callington is an ISO 9001:2015 quality accredited company