Tyvek® 500 HV
Tyvek® 500 HV. Collared coverall available in fluorescent orange with silver grey retroreflective bands for day and night visibility, available in sizes SM to 3X. Robust yet lightweight. Mandarin collar, elasticated wrists and ankles as well as glued-in waist elastic. Ample crotch area for freedom of movement. Large, easy-to grasp zipper puller.
Tyvek® 500 HV garments are mainly composed of flash spun polyethylene, providing an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort. Thanks to their nonwoven structure, they are permeable to both air and water vapor, yet repel water-based liquids and aerosols. They offer an excellent barrier against fine particles and fibers, are ultra-low linting and antistatically treated on the inside. Their bright fluorescent orange color background material combined with silver grey retroreflective material make them highly visible during the day as well as in the night (when exposed to a light source).
- EN 14126 (barrier to infective agents), EN 1073-2 (protection against radioactive contamination), EN ISO 20471 (High Visibility Clothing, Class 3).
- Antistatic treatment (EN 1149-5) - on inside.
- Stitched external seams.
- Very low inward leakage thanks to optimized design.
- Tyvek® auto-lock zipper and zipper flap for increased protection.
- Tyvek® 500 HV meets the single-use disposable coverall requirements of ANSI/ISEA 107-2020 Type R/Class 3 Section 11